- Model NO.: XI
- Power Source: Electric
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Customized: Customized
- Refrigerant: R404A
- Colling Style: Air Cooling or Water Colling
- Voltage: 220/380V
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Warranty: One Year
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Certification: CE
- Process: Thermal Processing
- Application: Popsicles , Ice Lolly
- Compressor: Tecumseh
- Temperature: -25 to -35 Degree
- Capacity: 3000 to 288000PCS
- Molds: 2 Sets
- Power: 2800W
- Trademark: XSFLG
- Specification: CE Approved
- HS Code: 8418500000
This's a machine for producing water-based or milk-based popsicles.
2 Moulds machine / thermostat controls water temperature of mold release.
It is a very fast machine, proved by many successful businesses.
Produces about 200 popsicles/hour, with 2 moulds of 40 stick for each --- perfect machine for small shops
*Production depends on the climatic conditions of the location where the machine is installed.
Compact, durable. Rotary/lock wheels make it easy to move and transport.
Body strucuture are made from stainless steel 304.
Powerful, practical, and silent: French Tecumseh compressor inside our machie and well tested Low
One Phase 220V, 50/60 Hz; Air-cooling system
How to make Yummy, healthy, and great for picnics, fresh juicy ice lollies ? its will cool down a hot summer's day. with XSFLG's new design popsicle machine , only take a few minutes to put together, and can satisfy anyone's sweet tooth. Why not try adds it for your business ?
Step 1 :
Turn on the machine till the temperature arrived -25 degree
Pour the mixture(milk base / water base / Juice base ) into your Ice lolly moulds.
Don't fill them all the way to the top, as the liquid will expand as it freezes.
Take the lolly out of the mould once frozen. The time this will take depends on the size of your lollies,
but as a guide, they should be frozen after about 20-25 mins.
Put the moulds into the Hot water ( Heating Zoom ) and counts 1,2,3,4,5 ;then release them from the mold.
- You could also put some pieces of fruit with your mixture
- Try a different juice/fruit to change the taste! Or maybe mix two juices together... the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- You could try adding solid pieces of fruit - This will add a different texture and flavor.